Join our growing team!
tex.tracer is the go-to transparency platform for the fashion industry.
Our platform gives brands and consumers insight into the product’s journey, from material source to retail. The platform enables verification of each step in the supply chain, using Blockchain Technology. By scanning an on-garment QR code, tex.tracer shows them who made their clothes, how they are made, and what they are made of.
We are looking for a Sales Intern based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be expected to become our pre- and after sales guru and bring a smile to each tex.tracer customer’s face.
You will be responsible for assisting in driving growth in new client relationships and the end-to-end sales cycle from prospecting, and nurturing lead opportunities to contract negotiation, and deal closure.
The ideal candidate has an affinity with the fashion industry, is interested in how the fashion supply chain works and wants the fashion industry to become more transparent. You should be comfortable working in a dynamic environment and possess an interest in presales, project/account management, and storytelling for sales pitches.
What you will do
- Assist the Commercial Director and Sales Executive in all sales tasks
- Try to understand the business inside out, and provide suggestions for improvement
- Taking sales from prospecting to close, both for outbound sales efforts and inbound referrals/ leads
- Monitor your individual sales KPIs, and ensure you are on track
- Help create and improve our CRM and other toolings (HubSpot, Asana, Intercom)
- Help create a sales dashboard based on data to track progress
- Providing feedback to Customer Success and Marketing so we can adapt quickly to the market\
Who you are
- Environmentalist – you are passionate about changing the fashion industry for the better and get enthusiastic about working with a blockchain-powered SaaS platform, as it will help the fashion industry become more transparent and as a result more sustainable and social.
- Data savvy – you enjoy working with data/ marketing-related technologies, know how to analyse data and make decisions that will keep us on the right path in our mission to create a transparent fashion industry.
- Thought leadership – you are up to date on the latest SaaS technologies and desire to always be a student of marketing and sales strategy.
- Team player – you are a positive person and a facilitator, who enjoys working in a small team, and loves to share ideas and work transparently.
- Great communicator – you can keep the team updated on the status of your projects, and like giving and receiving constructive feedback. At the same time, you want the customer to be happy and have a “ask me anything” mentality.
- Self–reflective – acknowledge own’s experience and the experiences of other.
- Inclusive – experience in working with groups across differences in respectful and equitable ways.
The experience you bring:
- 2-3 years of HBO education
- You are based in The Netherlands and are fluent in English
- Preferred familiarity with HubSpot (CRM) and Asana (Project management) or similar technologies.
- Enthusiasm, humour, empathy, and the ability to convey this through phone, email and in-person communication. People have to enjoy talking to you. And you have to enjoy talking with them.
- A network in the fashion industry is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
- The opportunity to help build the foundation of tex.tracer
- Learn how to innovate
- We help you build a rare skillset
- Make a positive impact
- Young, fun, flexible and diverse team with an international mindset
- Informal work conditions such as working from home, lunch and weekly drinks (on our roof terrace when the sun’s out)
- Vacation days
- 5 month fulltime (40 hrs a week) intern contract €300 / month
- We are a B-Corp pending company
Sounds like you? Come and join us now!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how we are a match! For sure, we want to tell you more about us as well.
Join our growing team based in the Amsterdam Houthavens!