The small letters to a smooth cooperation.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Tex tracer (hereinafter referred to as “the Company” / “We” / “Us”/ ”Our”) is committed towards protecting personally identifiable information including sensitive personal data (“Personal data”), as would be collected by the Company from You in the course of Your access to and Use of the services provided by the Company through the Company’s Website, platform and other applications (collectively referred to as the “Website”) and Your creation of an account on the Website.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Company B.V., Koivistokade 76, 1013 BB, Amsterdam (which includes successors, representative-in-interest and permitted assigns).
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a Website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that Website among its many Uses.
- Country refers to Netherlands
- Data Controller, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal data refers to any details relating to the personal or material situation of a recognized or identifiable person. This encompasses data such as Your name, address, phone number, date of birth, or email address. Information that cannot be directly linked to Your identity is not considered as personal data. For the purposes of GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- Feedback means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
- Service refers to the service provided by the Company through the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is Used. For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the Use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- User (also referred to as You, Your) means any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a User of the Website, accessing or Using the Service, including but not limited to brands, suppliers and third parties. Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as You are the individual Using the Service.
- Website refers to tex-tracer.com, accessible from https://www.tex-tracer.com/ which includes company’s applications and platform.
2. Collecting and Using Your Data
When You engage/ provide information to Us or Use the Website, You are giving Your consent to the Company and its affiliates, along with our representatives, to collect,
3. Type of data collected
• Personal data
It refers to any details relating to the personal or material situation of a recognized or identifiable person. This encompasses data including but not limited to Your name, address, phone number, email address etc. Information that cannot be directly linked to Your identity is not considered as personal data.
We collect name, email address, scope of use when You are using the Website. On the creation of an account with Us, Your name, email address, company’s name, role, phone number etc. are collected.
While using Our Service, signing up with Us, completing a form to contact Us, scheduling a demo, taking part in our surveys or communicating with Us, We may ask You to provide Us with stated Personal data to be Used for the purpose of processing and to contact or identify You.
• Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, Your operating system and platform, as Well as the uniform resource locator (URL), the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You Use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You Use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
• Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline and are automatically deleted after a specified time period, which can vary depending on the type of cookie. If You wish, You can delete these cookies at any time by accessing the security settings of Your browser. Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your Web browser. These pieces of information store a session ID, which allows Us to link various requests from Your browser to the same session. This functionality enables Your computer to be recognized when You revisit our Website.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to Use some of its features. They help to authenticate Users and prevent fraudulent Use of User accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only Use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow Us to remember choices You make when You Use the Website, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time You Use the Website.
Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are Used to track information about traffic to the Website and how Users Use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify You as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a Pseudonymous identifier associated with the device You Use to access the Website. We may also Use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our Users react to them.
It is advised to regularly delete Your cookies and browser history manually. Besides the data mentioned earlier, cookies are stored on Your computer when You utilize our Website. It’s essential to note that cookies cannot execute programs or access Your device's files.
4. Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data in accordance with the applicable laws for the
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the Usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a User of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered User. By registering on the Our Website, You authorize Us to securely store and process the information You provide. This allows us to associate all the data You submit within the company’s Website with your account, facilitating your future access to the Website.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, notifying about the changes and improvements in the Website, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation. This further includes processing transactions and handling billing- related matters, identifying and authenticating You for security purposes, communicating with You regarding transactions, security, privacy, and administrative matters concerning Your Use of the Site or fulfilling any requests You have made to Us.
- To provide You: with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information. It further includes informing You about services that We believe might be of interest to You.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us. We maintain communication records with You to facilitate the resolution of any issues or concerns You may encounter. This allows Us to provide better support and assistance in addressing Your needs.
- To conduct analysis to ensure that the Website operates efficiently ensuring stability and security. This analysis helps Us identify any areas that may require improvement and allows Us to optimize the overall performance and functionality of the Website. We may Use IP addresses for various purposes, including diagnosing issues with our servers and administering the Website effectively. Additionally, the demographic information derived from IP addresses may be Used to analyze aggregate Usage behavior, providing valuable insights into how our services are utilized by our Users as a whole. We may utilize the Usage data to analyze Usage patterns of requests and other User behavior, which helps Us improve our services. Additionally, this information may be Used for marketing purposes. Please note that We retain the right to Use and disclose this Information to third parties at our discretion.
When personal data processing relies on Article 6(1) lit. f of the GDPR, our legitimate objective is to conduct our business in a manner that benefits the overall welfare of our employees and shareholders.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the Use of our Service and to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other Users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other Users, such information may be viewed by all Users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other Users or register through a Third- Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other Users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
We may share Your personal data with our employees, contractors, brands, partners, and agents, as Well as our affiliates (and their employees, contractors, and agents) who require access to this information to deliver our services to You and enable You to access the Website. These individuals or entities are bound by stringent contractual confidentiality obligations, and failure to adhere to these obligations may result in disciplinary actions or termination. Rest assured, We take necessary precautions to ensure the security and confidentiality of Your personal data when sharing it with these parties to provide You with the best possible service.
5. Retention and Security of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter time period, except when this data is Used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
The Company takes all reasonable steps to comply with the applicable laws to ensure that the Personal data provided by You is stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorized access, modification, destruction or disclosure. To protect Personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or modification and against unauthorized disclosure or access, the Company has implemented robust security practices and standards to guard Your information. We have put in place a comprehensive set of security measures to safeguard Your information from unauthorized access and Misuse. These security measures encompass technical, administrative, and physical safeguards. As part of our commitment to maintaining the highest level of security, We regularly review our security procedures to incorporate new and appropriate technologies and methods. This ongoing evaluation ensures that We stay up to date with the latest advancements in security practices and can provide a safe environment for Your information.
The Data Privacy (as principle) is embedded in the system and is managed on the following key elements:
- Role Based Access Control
- Hyperledger Fabric features (Channels, Private Data, Hashing, etc.)
- Hyperledger Fabric CA
- Cloud Security
We have a comprehensive and Well documented information security programme and information security policy that contains managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected considering the nature of our business operations. We take appropriate organisational and technical security measures to protect Your data against unauthorised disclosure or processing. We use a secure server to store the information You give Us when You use the Website or create an account on the Website and any Personal Information You provide Us online is securely encrypted. Company’s servers and workstations are protected by antivirus software which are updated from time-to-time to minimise the threats of any virus, malware or trojan attacks and are located in secure data facilities (with limited access) to further increase security.
We take the utmost care in handling the information We collect from Your computer. During the transfer process, We encrypt the data to ensure its security. Once the information reaches our secure servers, We employ industry-standard physical, technical, and administrative security measures procedures and safeguards as part of our comprehensive security program. These measures include maintaining firewalls and implementing an intrusion detection system. Additionally, We implement commercially reasonable computer security safeguards to maintain the confidentiality and secure handling of all Your personal information. Our primary goal is to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the information We store. By employing these security measures, We strive to provide a safe environment for Your data and maintain Your privacy.
While the Company strives to always protect Your Personal Information, the Company cannot guarantee its absolute security and shall not be liable for any breach of security by an outside party. It is also important for You to protect against unauthorized access to Your Username and password for Your account and to Your computer/electronic device. Be sure to sign off from Your account on the Website in case You access Your account from a shared computer/electronic device.
We explicitly state that the Company does not assume responsibility for the transmission of information shared by You over the internet and the Company shall not be held responsible for any circumvention of privacy settings or security measures, whether carried out by You or any third party. It is essential to exercise caution and discretion when sharing personal information online to protect Your privacy and security.
The Company would also like to caution its Users about phishing attacks, wherein unscrupulous third parties seek to extract sensitive and confidential information from You by posing as a genuine Website or by a sending an e-mail misrepresenting it to be
from a genuine source. Please be careful while dealing with and/or responding to such e-mails. If You receive such a message claiming to be from the Company, then please do not reply to it and immediately bring it to our attention by contacting the company at email@example.com.
6. Transfer Your Personal Data
7. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
• Business transactions
• Law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
• Other legal requirements
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
8. Google Analytics
We use third-party Service providers. Google analytics, to monitor and analyze the Use of our Service. Google Analytics is a Web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports Website traffic. Google Uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
9. Email Marketing
We may Use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
On the Website, Users have the option to subscribe to our company's newsletter. The input form Used for this purpose specifies the personal data that will be transmitted, as Well as the timing of the newsletter subscription, as determined by the company as a data controller. The personal data gathered during the registration for the newsletter will solely be utilized for the purpose of delivering the newsletter. Users may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time through the Website or communicating to the company.
10. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
11. Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, You can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If You are unable to perform these actions Yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third- party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly Used, machine- readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to Use or where We Used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Right to data portability. Data portability refers to the ability to obtain certain portions of Your information in a format that can be transferred or moved from one service provider to another. In certain situations, You may also have the right to request copies of the personal information You have provided to Us in a structured, commonly Used, and machine-readable format. Additionally, You may request Us to transmit this information directly to another service provider, where technically feasible and as permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
The purpose of data portability is to empower Users with greater control over their personal data and enable them to switch between service providers while retaining their information and preferences. However, it's important to note that data portability rights are subject to the specific terms and conditions of our services and the applicable laws governing data protection and privacy.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on Using Your Personal Data. If You have previously provided Your consent to the Company for the collection of Your data, You have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. To do so, You can send a communication to the company, clearly indicating which consent You are withdrawing.
Please be aware that the withdrawal of Your consent does not impact the lawfulness of any processing activities that were based on Your consent before it was withdrawn. In other words, any data processing that occurred before You withdrew Your consent remains valid and legal. Company respects Your right to control Your personal information and will honor Your decision to withdraw consent. However, if You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service or provide continuous quality service.
12. Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that We may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and Use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
13. Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
14. Third party services
We utilize third party’s services (Hubspot) to monitor Your interactions on our Website with the aim of enhancing our offerings. You have the option to disable the collection and utilization of location data through Your browser, operating system, or device settings. However, please be aware that by opting for this, You might not be able to fully utilize all the functions available on this Website.
Furthermore, Our Website features links to the following social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn. When You access our site, generally no personal data is automatically transmitted to these social media Website's operators. You can identify these links by the icon located near the initial letter or logo of the respective social media platform. By clicking on these links, You can directly visit our corresponding social media pages.
The operating company of Facebook and Instagram for online social media and networking service for people outside of the United States and Canada is Meta Platforms at Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland. For people, living in United States or Canada, the operating company of Facebook is Meta, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025 United States. The Meta data protection guidelines of Facebook and instagram can be accessed at https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy/?entry_point=data_policy_redirect&entry =0. The respective individual data policies of Facebook and Instagram can be accessed at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/previous#:~:text=We%20do%20not%20s hare%20information,unless%20you%20give%20us%20permission and https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388 respectively.
We advise You to log out regularly from Your social media accounts, particularly before clicking on the provided links. Doing so will help prevent any potential association between Your profile and the social media platform while Using our Website. This measure contributes to maintaining Your privacy and data protection. When You visit any of the linked social media Websites, please note that We do not have control over the data collection and data processing procedures that occur on those platforms.
16. Contact Us